QUANTUM NATURE OF VIRTUAL TEAMING
Your Choice: How important/not important are you?
Basic assumptions of Quantum Teaming
Uncertainty (Rotary activity and individual consciousness)
Entanglement (Cyclic activity unified group consciousness)
Superposition (Spiral activity unified consciousness of all groups), all happening upon forward motion, periodicity, and form processes:
- Each adult team member has an area in their lives where they already have mastery and/or confidence in a self-skill.
- Those hones skills transfer into a meaningful contribution to the Quantum Teaming environment as uncertainty transforms to entanglement.
- Joined groups’ contributions create superposition – we are stronger together than separate.
- Therefore, all possible outcomes are possible – you choose!
- Emphasis is placed upon members embracing self-growth and sharing the results with others:
- Look for the opportunities within yourself to learn and/or contribute what it is you want to accomplish.
- “We teach best what we need to learn” and “We learn by doing”.
QUANTUM TEAMS: IMPORTANT OR NOT IMPORTANT?
Humans have a natural, spiral-cyclic impulse to expand rotary motion, to go forth, overlap and supersede, and intermingle with each other:
- This is not limited to physical presence but is also evident through virtual, mental activity among teams.
- Physical motion is rotary; individuals move at different degrees of velocity, activity, and confidence.
- When members are brought in touch with Quantum Teaming spiral-cyclic virtual environments, it creates and stimulates the rotary individual to emerge and entangle with others to gain experiences.
- Greater and lesser entanglement and attraction occurs among virtual groups:
- Diverse types of members and aspects of will, purpose, and intelligence begin to join.
- Creativity begins to demonstrate constructive form-building, project producing, effective teaming.
- Everybody listens to the mental diamond potential within!
Quantum Teaming - A Primer
Teaming in the 21st Century Self-Information Age
The book begins the journey to understanding quantum teaming in 21st century organizations.